Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Meditation

Go within

and focus on your beating heart.

Thoughts try to be silenced.

Remember to calm each one down.


I look forward to the knowledge found within the collective sound.


Once you find it,

You will see visions, just for one.

Close your eyes and go within,

diving deep...yet again.



I wish you find this piece today,


that you too will find a release outside of the norm




For years I refused to meditate, no rhyme or reasons, I just didn't get it.

Then I began to ask, What are the reasons I remain?

Evolutionary years go by, and began to realize,

the answers are within.



  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw angels entering heaven meditating to this. I asked God to show me the souls I have crossed into heaven. He showed me. Listen and you may see, it may not happen the fist time, but stay open and honest and beautiful things may happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.