Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Self deprecate -- To -- Dancing Lights

I'm used to running around, not knowing what to do. 

I have no direction, purpose or goal...

I went through the system, locked and loaded out to the world. 

But came out twisted, with only memories and materials. 


Now I listen to the talk, that education is shit. 


They focus on lies that teachers supposedly spit. 

Perhaps the scripted words, read line by line, 

   may seem as if they are all spun with lies. 



But I was there. I saw you. You were true, unprepared, but 

Looking good. 

A teacher you became. In love with learning and its skills. 

Gave the love of learning to so many children. You did that. 

And then the tides changed & the world moved on. 


Today I sit a visionary. 

Looking through the realms.



Things happen as they should, 

although they felt the most unfair.

You've seen the truth, in dancing lights, in a room-full, you conjured up, just for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.