Friday, September 27, 2019

Malcom

i close my eyes and connect.

Your sorrow, i felt.

Tears emerged under closed eyes.



I ask you to forgive, as I always do.

Forgive who wronged you and forgive yourself, too.



I see visions of running through school hallways of so many years ago.

Returned to the childlike wonder of running through places you know you shouldn't go...


I hope that you don't linger...


The drugs and toxicity, the feeling of the high, guides us through our days

and weaves us through the night...

But it's over, end, it's done.

The end has come.

...

Malcolm, did you fly?



Twirling as you ascend, extended your fist & with a mighty punch through the clouds,

filled with so much of YOU, your soul...

emerged on the other side.

...


That's my true hope for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.