Monday, August 26, 2019

REvisions...

What a passion.

To write is beutiful.

The way the words build a picture.

The manner in which punctuations can take you for a turn.

My passions are too many, a tumultuous boiling point...

But then I read my words,

they take me to times so long ago, so many tears ago...

To read today and see my words, is in fact something I've been working at.

Gratefulness and glee may just be a turning point from my poetic sadness that felt like a mass, over my shoulder, cold as ice.



9/20/19
The passion to write is quite unique.

Most people want to flee.

To read is also unique, now to listen is the tea.



I allowed my brain to win.

A tumultuous boiling point

begins to simmer into calmness.

For even that which I used to be, has changed into me.

I read words from years ago.

Grateful tears flow.

I no longer only focus on me anymore.

Growth is a welcomed relief,

from a mass, over my shoulder, cold as ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.