Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Drama Free


Rosy cheeks, mother’s treats.
Time does fly by.

Almost made it to every other day, reached thinking about it every other month.

Lies.
Filled up with them.
I turned and turned back.


What is there to seek? The future incomplete?
Up down, all around. 
In and out. 
The future feels in doubt.

I’m ready to leave.

Until I saw I felt…
Numb no more
Or ever scared

We will see the truth!
No more glitches or fly bys.
No more chemicals in my mind.
You can’t alter me!

The struggle inside, the hatred alive, lurking for what lies on the outside.
Thinking of knowing, seeing and growing.
Conflicts inside me vanish.

A deadly blow, an explosive show, with humming underground.
Will I ever know?
Will you ever show?
Or has this all been my ruse?...
A deadly game, with me involved

I’m drama free,

I try to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.