Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fire within

Do you feel it daily?

I have found it hard on a daily basis.

Frustration and sadness would overwhelm me.
The woes of others would invade me.
Make me turn into a ball of emotions.

The many times this occurred I ended up feeling more & more betrayed!

Betrayed by light, life, existence!


Even thought that was not my battle to fight.


What would change that?

Thoughts and feelings so automatic, like hate, death and lack of control...

Lack of control has become the end & the beginning for me.

I had to understand my lack of control.
Then release my emotions...
Stand my ground on my feelings, but then not allow them to invade my space.

Life is always a struggle.
Rich, poor, young, old, dumb, smart...

The reactions after, are what set us apart.

Not money, or fame,
but our own inability
or ability
to get it,
understand the emotions,
release them,
and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!

Thanks for reading.